Terms & Conditions
- All trips are subject to demand. Cancellations may occur. Please contact Happy Bus 5 days prior to the event if you have not left a mobile phone number at the point of purchase (ticket outlet or website).
- Mobile phone number: It is essential that you leave a mobile number with us in case we need to contact you with any last minute information or changes to any travel details. Happy Bus will not be held responsible for any passengers that may miss any vital updates because they have failed to leave a mobile number.
- Children under the age of 14 will not be carried unless accompanied by an adult.
- Happy Bus reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Happy Bus reserves the right to alter the itinerary of the trip if circumstances so dictate.
- It is illegal to consume alcohol on public and privately hired coaches.
- No refunds will be given for circumstances out with our control. No Refunds will be given for unwanted or unused coach tickets, please book your coach ticket for the day and time you intend to travel!!
- There will be a charge of £10.00 to alter any coach ticket orders after purchase!!
- All advertised times are approximate so please arrive early.
- Please allow for poor weather conditions and traffic congestion.
- Remember to prepare for cold, wet and windy conditions.
- If you cannot find your return coach please contact Happy Bus immediately and do not wait till the return time. Staff are on call for every event.
- In some instances, pick ups of other passengers may be made from departure points enroute to the event or indeed on route from the event to your home destination. Happy Bus cannot be held responsible for delays in getting to your Destination either to your event or to your home destination.
- In the event of a breakdown Happy Bus will organise replacement transport where a repair is not possible , this will be done as quickly as possible . We cannot give a time period for replacing any broken down vehicles as such occasions will be delt with on a case by case basis. Please note these are very rare events!!
- One way travel: If you choose to use your coach ticket only for the return leg of your journey please be advised that you do so at your own risk , Happy bus will not be held responsible for anybody that cannot find their return coach .
- Luggage Limit: The luggage limit for passengers travelling to any event where they may be camping is 1 Rucksack or Suitcase , 1 case of beer / Cider , 1 hand luggage and 1 , 2man tent or larger tent if shared . Please be prepared to abandon your excess luggage if it cannot be fitted in the luggage hold on the coach . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
All copyright, database rights, design rights, and all intellectual property rights in and to all text and graphics, their selection and arrangement, and all mark up/layout/scripts, software compilations, underlying source (hyper text mark up language and scripts) and all other materials on this website belong solely and absolutely to Happy Bus.
No part of our website can be reproduced in any form whatsoever, whether electronically or otherwise, without our prior written consent other than temporarily in the course of using our website or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using this website.
We disclaim and exclude any duty of care which we may owe you in respect of the information on this website. Your reliance on this website and your use of this website is entirely at your own risk. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into any contract, and all orders for tickets are subject to acceptance by Happy Bus. We exclude all warranties, terms and conditions implied by law in relation to this website.
You may not rely on any statement or representation in the website, and when you buy tickets from any subsidiary of Happy Bus you agree that you have not relied on any statement or representation in this website.
We do not exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
We shall have no liability for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of relying on any fact or statement that proves to be incorrect.
No responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage to any property.